I wanted to give him everything. He didn’t need me.
I wanted to tell him all of my dreams. He wouldn’t listen.
I wanted to laugh with him. He said my jokes weren’t funny.
I wanted to stand by his side. He did great by himself.
I wanted him to hold me. His arms couldn’t reach out for me.
I wanted his support. He was never here.
I wanted his protection. He couldn’t even take care of himself.
I wanted to think he’s the one. I realized he’s not the only one.
I wanted to think I’m important. I am, but not for him.
I wanted to love him. Love hurts.
I wanted to think it’s not over. Still, I ended it.
I wanted to cry.
He was there.
He wanted my heart. I was scared.
He showed me love. It was different.
I trusted Him. I wasn’t sorry.
He wanted the whole of me. I gave Him everything.
He changed me. I liked the new me.
He died for me. I cried.
He rose from the dead. I was saved.
He loves me. And now I live for Him.
I love Him. But He loved me first.
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu